Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon
Level Level 10
Dragon / Fusion / Effect
Card Text"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"
Must be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by sending the above monsters you control to the GY. Cannot be destroyed by battle. This card can make up to 2 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase. At the end of the Damage Step, when this card attacks an opponent's monster, but the opponent's monster was not destroyed by the battle: You can banish that opponent's monster.
LEGENDARY DUELISTS: SEASON 2
LEGENDARY COLLECTION KAIBA MEGA PACK
2017 MEGA-TINS MEGA PACK
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 17
- Beacon of White
- SPELL Equip
- If you do not control another "Beacon of White", and you have 3 or more "Blue-Eyes" monsters in your GY: Target 1 of them; Special Summon it, but negate its effects, also equip it with this card. When this card leaves the field, banish the equipped monster. Other monsters you control cannot attack, also if you have any number of "Blue-Eyes" monster(s) in your GY, the equipped monster can attack up to that number of times during each Battle Phase.
- Bingo Machine, Go!!!
Reveal 3 cards from your Deck that each meets at least 1 of the criteria listed below, your opponent randomly picks 1 for you to add to your hand, and you shuffle the rest into your Deck. You can only activate 1 "Bingo Machine, Go!!!" per turn.
●Spell/Trap that specifically lists the card "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" or "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon", except "Bingo Machine, Go!!!"
- Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon
- LIGHT Level 8 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 3000 DEF 2500
- Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by revealing "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in your hand. You can only Special Summon "Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon" once per turn this way. This card's name becomes "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" while on the field or in the GY. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it. This card cannot attack the turn this effect is activated.
- Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon
- LIGHT Level 9 [ Dragon / Synchro / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 3000
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner "Blue-Eyes" monsters
Neither player can Special Summon 2 or more monsters at the same time. Once per turn, when an effect of a card in the GY is activated (Quick Effect): You can negate the activation. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this Synchro Summoned card; Special Summon 1 LIGHT Dragon Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck in Defense Position, except "Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon", but destroy it during the End Phase of this turn.
- Blue-Eyes White Dragon
- LIGHT Level 8 [ Dragon / Normal ] ATK 3000 DEF 2500
- This legendary dragon is a powerful engine of destruction. Virtually invincible, very few have faced this awesome creature and lived to tell the tale.
- Deep-Eyes White Dragon
- LIGHT Level 10 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 0 DEF 0
- When a face-up "Blue-Eyes" monster(s) you control is destroyed by battle or an opponent's card effect, and you have a Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, inflict 600 damage to your opponent for each Dragon-Type monster with different names in your Graveyard. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: Target 1 Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard; this card's ATK becomes equal to that monster's. If this card on the field is destroyed by a card effect: Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.
- Dictator of D.
- DARK Level 4 [ Spellcaster / Effect ] ATK 1200 DEF 1100
- While you control a "Blue-Eyes" monster, you choose the attack targets for your opponent's attacks. You can only use each of the following effects of "Dictator of D." once per turn. You can send 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your hand or Deck to the GY; Special Summon this card from your hand. You can discard 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", or 1 card that mentions it, then target 1 "Blue-Eyes" monster in your GY; Special Summon it.
- Dragon Spirit of White
- LIGHT Level 8 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 2000
(This card is always treated as a "Blue-Eyes" card.)
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while in the hand or GY. When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 Spell/Trap your opponent controls; banish it. If your opponent controls a monster (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your hand.
- Majesty with Eyes of Blue
- SPELL Quick-Play
- Send 1 "Blue-Eyes" monster from your hand or Deck to the GY, then target 1 face-up monster on the field; it cannot attack while it is face-up on the field. You can only activate 1 "Majesty with Eyes of Blue" per turn.
- Master with Eyes of Blue
- LIGHT Level 1 [ Spellcaster / Tuner / Effect ] ATK 300 DEF 1200
- When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 1 LIGHT Tuner in your GY; add it to your hand. You can shuffle this card from your GY into the Deck, then target 1 Effect Monster you control; send it to the GY, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes" monster from your GY, other than the sent monster. You can only use this effect of "Master with Eyes of Blue" once per turn.